lebanon maybe?
i really dont know
...play in Basketball Tuesday (11th)?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
lebanon maybe?
i really dont know
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Honaker at home in a benefit game.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
see, i was way off.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
You going? I plan on going to just do something beside study next week, the JV plays that night to I think.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
actually i may, i wonder hwo good they will be.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
The Girls are playing Lebanon on Tuesday at Lebanon. I dont know with Myron's injury it certainly wont help any.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
is he gonna play?
who is gonna play hte 4 and 5?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
From what I understand he's out for a little why not 100% sure on that though. I'm assuming Theo will be our only real post man and everybody else will have the freedom to bring the ball up the floor. Cedric can pretty much play any position on the floor, imo he's better at basketball than football, well more valuable.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks